Sunday 27 February 2011

Colours...

So how do you choose your colour theme for your wedding?

This morning I found a link to Pantone and discovered the colour for 2011 is Pantone 18-2120 or Honeysuckle which in 'lay mens' terms is a gorgeous pink. But it did get me thinking about how you decided on a colour theme...do you choose the 'in' colour or do you choose your favourite colour? Does the season influence the colour?

When we got married...17 years ago...the bridesmaid was in a purple/mauve colour. It was quite a vibrant colour and I guess it was influenced by the time of year we were married...March and also because it suited the bridesmaid. Only one...which I guess is unusual these days as well.

Let me know what you think and what your favourite colours are...

2 comments:

bridal jewellery said...

When I got married (early '90's) My bridesmaids were in peach-looked ok at the time but now I think urgh!

Julie Dell said...

But at the time it would have been a popular colour...I can remember being a bridesmaid several times in the 80's and I think my dresses ranged from mint green, blue to peach as well. But you're right I wouldn't wear them now :-)